Monday 6 December 2010

HTC Desire HD vs Samsung Nexus S

I have been been waiting for a good smartphone for a long time. I currently own a Blackberry Bold 9700 but I feel its time to move on to Android, which I have always loved. The key dilemma for me is which one of the two handsets do I go for?

Samsung Nexus S

Google proclaims:

Nexus S is the next generation of Nexus devices, co-developed by Google and Samsung. The latest Android platform (Gingerbread), paired with a 1 GHz Hummingbird processor and 16GB of memory, makes Nexus S one of the fastest phones on the market. It comes pre-installed with the best of Google apps and enabled with new and popular features like true multi-tasking, Wi-Fi hotspot, Internet Callling, NFC support, and full web browsing. With this device, users will also be the first to receive software upgrades and new Google mobile apps as soon as they become available.

HTC Desire HD

The Desire HD is better in some respects such as Camera, Ram, Expandable Storage and Screen size but doesn't come with Gingerbread, an AMOLED screen, NFC or a battery life that rivals the Nexus S. HTC does provides a whole heap of special features that augment the Android experience. I quite like the HTC Sense UI and HTCs cloud services, available through HTCsense.com

So which one do I opt for? any HTC Desire HD users able to convince be of its powers? or their ability to endure its battery life?

No comments:

Post a Comment